- Circle Rehabilitation - Birmingham
- Job Advert
Associate Director of Clinical Services
Full Time - Permanent
£53,168 - £60,000 + Benefits
Circle Rehabilitation is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Join the UK’s newest and largest specialist Rehabilitation Centre with 120 inpatient rooms and extensive rehabilitation facilities.
We have an opportunity for an Associate Director of Clinical Services to join their team of staff in the nursing department.
This is a Full Time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Enthusiastic adaptable individual required to support an exciting strategy within BMI Birmingham. To be the provider of choice for Multi speciality complex and critical care to support the provision of excellence in care.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification
- Registered Nurse Level 1 or Allied Health professional with valid professional registration.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Well-developed knowledge of professional Code of Accountability.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, use of software and systems.
- Recruitment and selection skills.
- Extensive experience working in an acute hospital setting in a Senior Clinician post or equivalent.
- Previous experience within a Clinical Managerial role.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations
- Experience of leading multiple clinical departments/ services in acute hospital.
- Successful implementation of quality activities including clinical audit
- Active participation in regulatory inspections resulting in positive reports including preparation and effective involvement of staff
- Significant experience in rostering staff in line with available guidelines to provide safe and effective care.
Duties of this role include:
- Working within a flagship hospital responsible for providing clinical direction and professional leadership to the Clinical Services teams. Working with the Director of Clinical Services to support the initiatives of the hospital, driving a culture of safety, clinical effectives and continued improvement for the patient experience. The role is responsible for development, motivation and performance of all Clinical Services staff, ensuring the achievement of regulator (CQC,HIS,HIW) standards as required
- To work professionally within the Professional Practice framework of the relevant registering authority and maintain professional standards across the teams in accordance with the clinical Codes of Professional Conduct.
- Manage the consistent delivery of excellent service in all aspects of the patient experience, and instil a culture of high customer service throughout the clinical teams.
- Assist Director of Clinical Services to develop systems to ensure that care is delivered on a total patient care basis, providing continuity of care through Team Leaders and CSMs.
- Ensure strong levels of staff engagement, providing visible leadership and direction. Monitor and drive improvements on clinical indicators for Clinical Services.
For further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy please refer to the job description.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 27 days’ annual leave pro rata with additional days for long-term service
- Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments
- Private pension scheme helping your to live well in retirement
- Health and wellbeing programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee assistance programme: get confidential support 24/7
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan: get the benefit of an annual ticket and pay the cost over 12 months