- Princess Margaret Hospital - Windsor
- Job Advert
Senior Theatre Practitioner
Full Time - Permanent
£37,890 - £40,000 + Benefits
BMI Princess Margaret Hospital in Windsor is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Post-registration qualification relevant to functional specialty i.e. Advanced Scrub Practitioner or Surgical First Assistant qualification [for scrub leads].
- MUST have experience in orthopaedics.
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course.
- Approved / recognised anaesthetic course.
- Orthopaedic skill
- Mentorship qualification
- Previous experience working within an acute healthcare environment.
- Previous experiencing managing and leading a clinical team.
Duties of this role include:
- Deliver safe quality care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care.
- To support, coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care within the operating department.
- Provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care by ensuring all team members deliver quality patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership.
- Lead in the delivery of patient care, during a list or specified period of time.
- Ensure that patient safety checks are carried out in accordance with the policy and that all practitioners adhere to the policy.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Achieve agreed objectives and demonstrating BMI behaviours at all time
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
For more information or for an informal chat around this role please contact email@example.com