- London Independent Hospital - London
- Job Advert
Up to £14 per hour
BMI London Independent Hospital in Stepney Green is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to join their team of staff in the Pharmacy department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must be registered, as a pharmacy technician on the General Pharmaceutical Council register.
- Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice).
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- Experience in ordering and dispensing medicines.
Duties of this role include:
- To support the delivery of an excellent clinical, operational and governance based medicine management service.
- To procure & receipt medicines for the hospital.
- Top up and distribute medicines to all areas of the hospital in conjunction with the pharmacy team.
- Stock management of medicines within the hospital.
- Provide a dispensing service for medicines that may be required.
- Ensure accurate and timely charging.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”