This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. Please click here for more exciting opportunities within the Circle Health Group.
- Park Hospital - Nottingham
- Job Advert
BMI Park Hospital in Nottingham is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Physiotherapy Assistant to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience within a Healthcare environment.
- Able to reassure patients in varying situations and encourage them to undertake their exercise programmes.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence. Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, ensuring accurate recording of data.
- Able to assess patient’s comfort, and adapt behaviour in line with this assessment.
Duties of this role include:
- To provide an excellent support service for qualified physiotherapy staff, enabling them to maximise their clinical skills, expertise and productivity whilst providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment.
- To participate in pre-operative assessment as required.
- To participate in clinical treatment under the supervision of a Physiotherapist or Senior Physiotherapist.
- To book outpatient physiotherapy appointments, managing physiotherapy appointment system accurately and efficiently.
- To handle general telephone enquiries and refer clinical issues to the relevant Physiotherapist.
- To manage the patient database, ensuring that patient records and all relevant documentation are processed accurately.
- Ensure the department maintains BMI Physiotherapy audit compliance.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: