- Huddersfield Hospital - Huddersfield
- Job Advert
Director of Clinical Services
Full Time – Permanent
Competitive salary plus benefits
BMI Huddersfield Hospital is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Director of Clinical Services to join their team of staff in the Senior Management department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse Level 1 or Registered practitioner / Diploma / relevant Health Speciality Degree/ Degree Level qualification
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by a registered qualification with the NMC, HCPC or GPC
- Ability to motivate a team of clinical professionals
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems
- Knowledge of NHS Standard Contract requirements
- Experience of working in the Independent Sector
- Professional experience across more than one clinical speciality or discipline
- Understanding of service re-design, clinical pathways and system reform
- Commercial experience
Duties of this role include:
- A Director of Clinical Services is responsible for providing clinical direction and strong, professional leadership to all clinical staff including nursing, allied health professionals and medical staff either directly employed or working under practising privileges.
- The Director of Clinical Services must lead and drive the delivery of excellent clinical standards of care within all clinical areas, driving a culture of patient safety, clinical effectiveness and continuous improvement of the patient experience.
- As a member of the Senior Management Team the Director of Clinical Services must ensure the hospital team’s provision of safe, effective, caring and responsive patient care in a safe, high-quality clinical environment in a way which maximises the financial and operational performance of the hospital. The Director of Clinical Services has a responsibility to ensure all appropriate measures are taken to maintain, promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of patients, employees and visitors.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”