- Head Office - Central London
- Job Advert
Circle Health Group is Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Key Account Manager.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
This vacancy will involve travel between Glasgow, Manchester and London.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree educated with business development experience gained in healthcare, medical device or pharmaceuticals
- Strong corporate and insurer knowledge base
- IT GCSE at grade A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
Duties of this role include:
- Identify and convert new revenue and business opportunities for Health First
- Manage existing business contracts and relationships to ensure excellent service delivery and identify opportunities to create incremental revenue streams
- Work with the NEC support and admin team to maximize account penetration and service delivery
- Monitor and regularly report on KPI performance to national sales and marketing management
- Develop activity against competitors where appropriate to maximize opportunities
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”