This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. Please click here for more exciting opportunities within the Circle Health Group.
- BMI Business Services - Cheadle
- Job Advert
Customer Service Advisor - Helpdesk
Full Time – Permanent
Circle Health Group are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
To quickly apply for this role please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team of staff in the Credit Control department based in Cheadle, Cheshire.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- High volume account experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the health sector would be an advantage but not essential
- Customer service experience essential
Duties of this role include:
- As a member of the BMI Business Services (BBS) team you will primarily be responsible for providing a high level of customer service, through taking patient payments, answering patient enquiries and working with other departments to resolve any outstanding queries.
- Reporting to a member of the Credit Control management team, the Business Services Associate is responsible for liaising with our patients, the raising of queries and processing of payments.
- Excellent telephone manner and written skills
- Providing excellent customer service whilst managing a high level of enquiries
- Resolving queries whilst on the telephone or raising them with the necessary department
- Ability to work within a fast moving team
- Adapt well to change
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy