- Circle Integrated Care - Bedford
- Job Advert
Circle Integrated Care is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
The role is predominantly based from the BMI Manor Hospital, frequent travel may be required to the Enhanced Services Centre in Kimbolton Road.
We have an opportunity for a Site co-ordinator to join their team of staff in the Operations department.
Up to £21,000 + Benefits.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must have a full, clean driving license and access to personal transport.
- National travel may be required.
- Good level of IT competency including all office applications
- Previous experience within healthcare and operations is desirable
- System One experience desired
- General Administration duties in a healthcare environment
Duties of this role include:
- Responsible for the building and maintaining of clinical rotas across Circle Integrated care in accordance with relevant standard Operating procedures.
- Responsible for actioning clinic change requests and overseeing / actioning the clinic cancellation process.
- Responsible for monitoring the slot utilisation reports and providing information to the patient administration teams and clinical teams as required.
- Responsible for monitoring estate usage and driving actions to bring about optimal utilisation of all space.
- Responsible for devising and maintaining coordinated stock control systems across all estates. This should be done in conjunction with the central procurement and finance teams.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days’ annual leave pro rata with additional days for long-term service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Health and wellbeing programmes
- Non-contributory life assurance
- Private pension scheme, helping you save for retirement
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
As of the 1st April 2022 in England it will be a legal requirement for all our patient facing staff to have been double vaccinated unless they can show that they are officially exempt. If your role may involve any face-to-face contact with patients, we regret that we therefore cannot appoint you to this role unless you are currently vaccinated or are happy to be double vaccinated by this date or exempt.
Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy