- Head Office - Central London
- Job Advert
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Digital Content Editor to join their team of staff in the Marketing department based at our Head Office in London, Cannon Street.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent organisation and attention-to-detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A creative, intuitive mind
- Ability to problem-solve and think logically
- Self-motivated and proactive in approach to achieving targets
- Strong drive to seek continuous improvement
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Duties of this role include:
- Manage the distribution of content across all platform channels, ensuring content is easy to find and meets the needs of a diverse audience
- Collect, monitor and analyse performance metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Provide key campaign performance insight to the consumer marketing teams to ensure a data-driven approach to customer campaigns
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to ensure co-ordinated delivery of activity
- Manage projects to drive relevant overall growth of visitor, enquiry and conversion levels
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”