- Thornbury Hospital - Sheffield
- Job Advert
The Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Patient Administration Manager to lead their team of staff in the Administration department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Managing a large team.
- Experienced on spreadsheet data and manipulating data.
- Strong leadership focus.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- Knowledge and experience of process management
- Financial awareness, including business planning and budgeting
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of MS office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Be confident and competent in the use of all relevant IT platforms.
- Knowledge of ERS and the 18 RTT advantageous
Duties of this role include:
- To support the Director of Operations/ Operations Manager to manage the hospital administration support services in accordance with the standards required to achieve the Hospital’s objectives.
- To participate as an active member of the Hospital management team, including membership of all relevant hospital committees.
- To contribute to the strategic, operational and business development of the hospital.
- To provide leadership for all patient administration areas and medical secretaries, ensuring the provision of high quality and efficient services at all times.
- To maximise the financial performance whilst maintaining high standards of service delivery in accordance with the legal and professional standards.
- To work collaboratively with the Senior Management Team (SMT) and Heads of Departments (HODs) to support efficient utilisation and allocation of consulting rooms, ward and theatre capacity.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”
For more information please contact Katie Willis: