- Alexandra Hospital - Cheadle
- Job Advert
Part Time – Permanent
Up to £19,987.50 plus benefits
The Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle Is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Pharmacy Assistant to join their team of staff in the Pharmacy department.
This is a Part-time role for 30 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Completion of, registration for or attending a General Pharmaceutical Council accredited pharmacy assistant’s course.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- Experience in ordering and dispensing medicines
Patient or customer experience desirable but not essential.
Duties of this role include:
- To support the delivery of an excellent clinical, operational and governance based medicine management service.
- Top up distribute medicines to all areas of the hospital.
- Stock management of medicines within the hospital.
- Provide a dispensing service for medicines that may be required.
- To procure & receipt medicines for the hospital.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”