- Head Office - Central London or Remote
- Job Advert
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Social Media Executive to join their team of staff in the Marketing department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week and will be based in our Head Office in London, Cannon Street or this can be a remote role.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree level education
- Experience in building online engagement
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience of implementing social media strategies
Experience driving commercial benefit from social media
Demonstrable track record of delivering projects to a high standard and to demanding deadlines
Duties of this role include:
- To support with social media and reputation management activity across the Circle Health Group to increase brand engagement, brand awareness, patient leads, recruitment and customer reviews.
- To drive a commercially aware approach to social media management. To engage with staff across the business to generate and create engaging social media content that celebrate our staff, culture, diversity and philosophy.
- Day-to-day management of customer service and content (copywriting and asset creation) across all corporate social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, ensuring best practice is applied to provide the best end-user experience.
- Create and manage the social media content calendar. Liaise with other departments to develop and share this, as required.
- To create an array of new templates to support corporate and local social media content.
Salary & Benefits
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”