- Circle Integrated Care - Greenwich
- Job Advert
First Contact Physiotherapist
Full Time – Permanent
£47,126 - £51,000 plus benefits
***significant sign on bonus available***
Circle Integrated Care is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for a First Contact Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department within Circle Integrated Care services in Greenwich.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- HCPC registered
- Physiotherapy degree
- Experience working at a senior physiotherapist level seeing patients in a musculoskeletal setting (equivalent B7 or 8a)
- Evidence of continuing professional development in relevant clinical and management areas
- Clinical leadership
- Experience in ordering diagnostics/investigations & tests
- Experience of clinical supervision / mentoring
- Experience in Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Chronic pain
- Experience in managing a team
Duties of this role include:
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard, ensuring excellent patient care at all times.
- Provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment for relevant departments participating in these patients’ pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate.
- To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally.
- To ensure the department maintains CHG Physiotherapy accreditation.
- Keep abreast of developments in physiotherapy by attending relevant courses and maintaining an up to date personal portfolio.
Salary & Benefits
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”