- Goring Hall Hospital - Goring-by-Sea
- Job Advert
Full Time – Permanent
Up to £32,000 + Benefits
The Goring Hall Hospital in West Sussex is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner or ODP to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Mentorship qualification
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- Minimum x2 years anaesthetic / recovery experience in the perioperative setting
Duties of this role include:
- To deliver safe quality care for patients during their perioperative phase of care. To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department.
- Assist in the delivery of patient care.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Apply and promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
Salary and Benefits
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
Private Pension Scheme
Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
Non-contributory life insurance
Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
Employee recognition programmes
Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
For more information or for an informal chat around this role please contact email@example.com
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”