- Alexandra Hospital - Cheadle
- Job Advert
Registered Nurse - Orthopaedic Specialism
Full time – Permanent
Up to £32,373 + Benefits
The Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle Is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Nursing department.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. 24 hour rotational contract.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or
- Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role.
- 3 years post registration experience including working in an acute medical ward.
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to demonstrate a commitment to the deliver of compassionate, effective patient centred care.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Previous out-patient experience.
- Able to support minor procedures undertaken in department.
- Phlebotomy and cannulation skills an advantage.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Studies Registered general l nurse level 1.
- Previous experience in phlebotomy, ecg and pre-op.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Orthopaedic and neurology experience beneficial.
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures. Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care.
- Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) standards for records and record keeping.
- Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
- …and much more!
For more information or for an informal chat around this role please email email@example.com.
Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy