- Circle Integrated Care - Bedford; Circle Integrated Care - Greenwich; Circle Integrated Care - North Hampshire; Circle Integrated Care - Rushcliffe; Circle Integrated Care - Wolverhampton
- Job Advert
Part Time – Permanent
£15,000 plus benefits
Circle Integrated Care is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Pharmacy Lead to join their team of staff in the Pharmacy department.
This is a part time role for 11.25 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
This will be for a fixed term period of 12 months.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc. (Pharmacy) on the General Pharmaceutical Council register as a Pharmacist.
- 5 years post pharmacy qualification, experience of working on CQC and policy compliance
- Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice.
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems
- Energetic, proactive and driven to succeed.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
- Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively.
- Able to energise, shape and direct a team to maximise motivation.
- Able to support and develop staff to deliver business goals
- Good financial awareness and control.
- Anticipates, manages and monitors risks and deliverables and techniques, including interviewing, conducting performance reviews, performance coaching and formal HR processes
Duties of this role include:
- Work with the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Work with the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks.
- To liaise with the reps, clinical steering group as appropriate.
- Be a core member of the Circle Integrated Care Medicines Management Committee
Review and update as necessary current Patient Group Directives
Salary & Benefits
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”