- Decontamination - St Albans
- Job Advert
Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Sterile Services Technician to join their team of staff in the Decontamination department in our St Albans Unit.
This is a Full Time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Previous Sterile service Knowledge preferable however not essential as training will be provided
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in sterile service role / endoscopy desirable
Duties of this role include:
- CHG Hospital Decontamination is responsible for the provision of sterile equipment, instrumentation and decontaminated flexible endoscopes for use in surgical and interventional procedures.
- The Sterile Services Department at Radlett requires Technicians\Trainee Technicians to join our team. The unit works seven days a week twenty-four hours a day with rotating shifts covering days and nights as required.
- The unit reprocesses surgical instruments and flexible endoscopes for hospitals across the southeast of England.
- Experience is desirable but not essential as an in-house training programme is in place which is supported by external training as required.
- Training will be provided if the candidate has no previous experience within sterile services or endoscopy.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
- …and much more!
"Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy"