- Circle Reading Hospital - Reading
- Job Advert
Full Time - Permanent
£53,168 - £56,756.76 + Benefits
Circle Reading Hospital is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Services Manager to lead their team of staff in the Pharmacy department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. This is for a fixed period of 12 months to cover maternity leave.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc (Pharmacy) registered, as a pharmacist, on the General Pharmaceutical Council register.
- Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice.
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
Duties of this role include:
- To be responsible for the management and daily running of the pharmacy department. To co-ordinate and manage the safe and effective medicine management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers. Providing daily clinical direction and leadership for the pharmacy department.
- To provide clinical direction and leadership for all pharmacy staff in the hospital.
- To manage the delivery of care as lead on clinical safety, ensuring safe provision of staffing that meets activity by workforce planning, monthly rostering and daily review.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 27 days’ annual leave pro rata with additional days for long-term service
- Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments
- Private pension scheme helping your to live well in retirement
- Health and wellbeing programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee assistance programme: get confidential support 24/7
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan: get the benefit of an annual ticket and pay the cost over 12 months