- Job Advert
Circle Health Group are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Project Engineer to join their team of staff in the Facilities Service department. Role can be based at any Circle Health Group Site across the UK with frequent national travel required.
This is a Full Time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience in an Engineering Maintenance Environment.
- Experience in working under own initiative is required.
- Degree, City& Guilds Part 3, HNC, NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering essential
- Current Construction Safety Certification Scheme (CSCS) Card at appropriate level of qualification. If electrically qualified, current Electro-technical Certification Scheme (ECS) Card required
- Time served apprenticeship in a Mechanical or Electrical biased discipline desirable
- Membership of an appropriate Engineering Institute or professional body
- Fire safety or Fire Risk Assessment training desirable
- Excellent Understanding of Quality Management, customer satisfaction and the continuous improvement process
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure the development and delivery of Small Engineering plant replacement and refurbishment projects, Scheduled Plans, Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Compliance with all BMI processes
- To provide co-ordination, guidance and support for REMS on delivering local project management to Engineering projects
- To support all sites on collation and management of Engineering asset information, warranty information and other similar technical documents
- Provide competent Technical and Energy optimisation support, advice and assistance
- Provide support and guidance on the integration and Optimisation of Building Management systems across the Estate.
- Provide assistance and mentoring for Senior Engineering Technicians and Facilities Staff across the Estate in respect to specialised field and supplementary Engineering advice to sites as is necessary
- Support the Group Chief Engineer, Regional Engineering Managers and Project Engineers in their day to day duties
- To provide Management level communication and Interface with Regional Directors and Hospital Executive Directors in relation to project and wider Engineering matters.
- Being an ambassador for the Engineering team on site, ensuring high and consistent standards are adopted in day to day works
- To provide an effective administrative and project support service to the Facilities, Property and Hospital Teams in respect to Engineering plant replacement and refurbishment projects.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more