- Head Office - Central London
- Portfolio Role Profile Upload
- Job Advert
Circle Health Group is Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Data Migration Manager to join their team of staff in the Digital department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. This is a fixed term contract for 3 years.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Significant (8+ years) experience in leading Data Migration processes within large (~£500M+ annual revenue, 10,000+ end-users, 40+ different locations) organisations, delivering large scale business change
- Experience of data analysis and manipulation on large scale programmes
- Methodical approach to problem solving and demonstrate an ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems under time pressure
- Ability and willingness to work independently or within a team
- Strong planning and organisational skills with excellent decision making / problem solving skills
- Flexible in response to changing demands
Duties of this role include:
- This is a temporary (FTC) role to support the Digital Transformation Programme.
- The Data Migration Lead is responsible for the strategic planning, preparation, and execution of the data migration from multiple core CHG systems to the incoming EMR/PAS/ERP solutions.
- The role requires effective co-ordination of business and technical resources to ensure that the data deliverables are in-line with the requirements of the programme deliverables, ensure accuracy and integrity, are timely in delivery, meet the needs of the business to ensure consistency of business operations, maintain patient safety and align with the stated import criteria of the supplier for the incoming solutions.
- The Data Migration Lead will need to effectively coordinate with the business and IT technical resources along with the supplier to deliver the data migration requirements effectively and accurately.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”