- Circle Reading Hospital - Reading
- Job Advert
Circle Reading Hospital are looking to recruit an orthopaedics team lead. This is a permanent, full time (37.5 hours p/w), band 7 equivalent vacancy.
This role requires a specialist orthopaedic physiotherapist with relevant experience in this speciality.
The role will require you to manage the physiotherapy service on a 30-bed inpatient ward and 22-bed day surgery ward. The caseload is predominantly elective orthopaedics.
Outside of your own clinical workload you will also be expected to develop and improve the service, forward plan for yourself and your team, organise and supervise your inpatient team.
You will participate in a development and training program including, monthly in-service training, group clinical reasoning sessions, a designated supervisor, 1:1 training and feedback and hosting/access to external courses. As a senior member of the team, you will be expected to provide training and supervision to colleagues.
The hospital is purpose built, with superb physiotherapy facilities and equipment, spacious treatment areas, individual clinic rooms and hotel level hospitality for patients and staff.
The vacancy is based at the state-of-the-art Circle Reading site on Kennett Island, close to junction 11 of the M4. We are fortunate to have a wonderful facility, with a large, fully equipped physiotherapy department and specialist equipment.
Permanent - 37.5 hours per week.
Flexible hours to suit the service, including some evening and weekend cover.
· Relevant experience in orthopaedics.
· Degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy.
· HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
Additional benefits of joining Circle Health:
· CPD and Supervision program – 2 ½ hours per month.
· Funding for relevant training courses.
· 27 days’ annual leave (pro rata) with additional days for long-term service.
· Private pension scheme helping your to live well in retirement.
· Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly.
· Health and wellbeing programme including access to counselling and advice services.
· Employee assistance programme: get confidential support 24/7.
· Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments.
· Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance.
· Free Parking on site.
· Free Uniform.
· Season ticket loan: get the benefit of an annual ticket and pay the cost over 12 months