- Home Based/Remote Working
- Portfolio Role Profile Upload
- Job Advert
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Senior IT Project Manager to join their team of staff in the Group IT department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern and will be home based with some regional travel needed.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Significant (8+ years) experience in leading IT Projects within large (~£500M+ annual revenue, 10,000+ end-users, 40+ different locations) organisations.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience
- Professional project management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2 Practitioner / PMI)
- Ability to run large, complex and challenging projects using multi-disciplinary teams and crossing numerous technology platforms.
- Strong organisation skills; capable of operating independently with minimal direction
- Strong people management skills as the position requires managing project teams and activities
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure the delivery of designated projects on time, within budget and providing the expected business benefits.
- To identify, report and manage risks associated with designated projects.
- To highlight, report and manage issues associated with designated projects.
- To manage project dependencies and team and stakeholder relationships as it relates to the project and ensure timely and effective communication with the project team and with the project stakeholders.
- To escalate issues promptly through the appropriate channels when necessary.
- To Identify resource requirements and work with the IT PMO, IT resource owners and Business Stakeholders to secure resources;
- To manage resources and provide appropriate direction and feedback as required
- To coordinate and schedule training and reporting requirements
- To manage proposed changes in scope or requirements using the change management processes.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”