- Chelsfield Park Hospital - Orpington
- Job Advert
Full Time - Permanent
Up to £27,000 plus benefits
The Chelsfield Park Hospital in Kent is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to join their team of staff in the Pharmacy department.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. Part time hours are also available. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must be registered, as a pharmacy technician on the General Pharmaceutical Council register.
- Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice).
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- Experience in ordering and dispensing medicines.
Duties of this role include:
- To support the delivery of an excellent clinical, operational and governance based medicine management service.
- To procure & receipt medicines for the hospital.
- Top up and distribute medicines to all areas of the hospital in conjunction with the pharmacy team.
- Stock management of medicines within the hospital.
- Provide a dispensing service for medicines that may be required.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days’ annual leave pro rata with additional days for long-term service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Health and wellbeing programmes
- Non-contributory life assurance
- Private pension scheme, helping you save for retirement
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”