- Head Office - Central London or Home Based
- Job Advert
Salary - £60k to £80k per annum
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical IT Technology Manager to join their team of staff based in our Head Office in London, Cannon Street or home based for the right candidate, who will be able to travel to London.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent (7+ years) experience within a large organisation (10,000+ end-users, 40+ different locations)
- Excellent (7+ years) experience in Systems technologies such as: Windows and Linux servers, database, and storage technologies (Sybase, PostgreSQL and MS SQL), cloud services (public and private, back-up and disaster recovery.
- Significant (5+ years) experience within Healthcare IT or Healthcare Technology including working with HL7, DICOM, XDS
- RIS / PACS
- Good (3+ years) experience in platform architectural design
Duties of this role include:
- The Clinical IT Technology Manager is a key contributor in ensuring Clinical IT services are delivered to maximum effect across the business and takes the lead in the support and maintenance of RIS/PACS and other clinical It services and software in co-ordination with 3rd party suppliers. They are responsible for timely reconciliation and resolution of application and EUC anomalies as well as acting as a technical escalation point and providing specific support for the projects relating to the use and implementation of Clinical IT technologies.
- The role requires a working knowledge of a broad set of server & systems technologies including (but not limited to) Windows and Linux servers, database, and storage technologies (Sybase, PostgreSQL, and MS SQL), cloud services (public and private), back-up and disaster recovery.
- Oversee the clinical IT systems; monitoring performance, ensuring system availability, reliability and providing input into capacity planning to handle projected growth
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with all technical leads ensuring up to date knowledge on all issues and activities.
- Function as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) within the Clinical IT team and wider IT department advising om Clinical IT roadmap
- Act as a point of technical escalation for all Clinical IT queries and help ensure technical proficiency is maintained within the Clinical IT Team
Salary & Benefits
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”