- Head Office - Central London
- Portfolio Role Profile Upload
- Job Advert
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Group Reporting Accountant to join their team of staff based in our Head Office in London, Cannon Street.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. Part time hours are also available. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Strong academics are essential – it is key that this candidate has potential and intellect, and this is well evidenced by strong academics.
- Will be a degree educated, qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) who ideally will have held a challenging role in a dynamic, well controlled, multi-site service driven organisation or will have worked for a big four or top mid-tier practice.
- Strong accounting technical expertise (IFRS and FRS101 required).
- Strong group consolidation experience.
Duties of this role include:
- The role is based within the Group Finance department, located near Canon Street and specifically within the Group Financial Reporting team. The department’s role is to provide first class financial reporting and analysis to support the needs of a significant business in a complex and evolving market. With the diverse range of various stakeholders to which the group reports in this challenging environment, it is pivotal that all financial reporting is both accurate and timely.
- To ensure success in the role, the successful candidate will have strong financial and technical acumen, combined with a commercial instinct. The candidate will need to be meticulous, and attention to detail is imperative along with experience of complex group consolidations. Personality fit is key; we are looking for a self-starter who takes initiative, is motivated and is well organised.
- Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, the role includes both a variety of periodic reporting tasks as well as the opportunity to get involved in a number of ad-hoc projects. The Group Financial Reporting team is dynamic and therefore the specifics of the role will be subject to change over time. Below is a list of the key tasks currently undertaken by the two Group Reporting Accountants:
Salary & Benefits
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”