- Head Office - Central London
- Job Advert
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for an IT Security Analyst to join our team based in London, Cannon Street.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. Part time hours are also available. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Significant (5+ years) successful track record of working in an IT/Cyber Security focused role within large organisations.
- Good (3+ years) experience in managing IT security 3rd Parties to provide IT Security expertise, monitoring and response.
- Good (3+ years) practical experience of working to IT Security formal standards (i.e. Cyber Essentials Plus, PCI-DSS.)
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience.
Duties of this role include:
- IT Security (& Governance) pragmatic evangelist, passionate about the need to
protect data properly yet able to balance this successfully against the need to get
Business value from data.
- Demonstrating ongoing competency with industry trends and technology solutions re IT security as it impacts the
organisation and the ISMS.
- Comfortable with leading and working under own initiative and coordinating and influencing across a wider (virtual) team to deliver results and continuous improvement.
Salary & Benefits
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”